The Colossus Wildlife (Retro) The Colossus Wildlife (Retro)

Aweome writing! could be in a mystical video game level or somthing :) Def has that metroid feel. Good work.

Blackaux responds:

I’m glad you enjoyed it! Back in the 8 bit age of gaming Kraid’s theme in many ways was a masterpiece.

Technoplasmatic - Waiting Technoplasmatic - Waiting

Awesome ideas! I like the tempo of it. Very deliberate sounding. Also the melodies are cool :) Keep makin dem beats son.

TastyTeo responds:

Thanks hehe

Celestial Boost Celestial Boost

Nice writing here :). I like the synth work and the chip tune feel it has. Interesting combination. Could used a bit more in the mixing phase though - not getting enough kick at the moment, and the noise synth is a little overbearing in the mid highs. But cool track overall keep at it :)

stackz989 responds:

For sure Zildy, I'll keep that in mind. Thanks for the review.

EA - Beat 86 EA - Beat 86

Yea man, its good writing and everything but it could use a bit more oomf. Are you using a bus compressor? Limiter?

EvilAnimator responds:

I use compressors but not limiters. Well is multiband dynamics considered limiters? Cause i use that at the final stage.

King Wizard - Three's Up King Wizard - Three's Up

Nice :). Could use some more variation.

kenhandra responds:

Sealife Scramble In-Game Sealife Scramble In-Game

Sweet! Nice feel and hard-hitting kick drum. I think you could use some eq adjustment on the mix overall though. There are a lot of high mids at the moment. But sounds good generally :)

Wistful Aphrodesiac Wistful Aphrodesiac

cool tune. I liked the general happy feel of it. nicely written and produced and all that.

Depths of Despair Depths of Despair

This is sick video game music :)) I definitely has that metroid vibe. Nice job

Blackaux responds:

Thanks! I always remember entering this underwater maze in Super Metroid and thinking…ok…here we go. It was the biggest accomplishment to get threw that area compared to any other in my opinion.

Clarity Clarity

Sick writing! I love the jazz influence and the sweet synths and harmonies used here. I think the vocal recording needs work tho - just the quality of it is lacking. but great stuff overall :)

TheRef responds:

when i first heard the beat, inspiration just oozed from it thanks for the feedback

Impact(E-city Remix) Impact(E-city Remix)

big sound! nice work - like it a lot.

Ectisity responds:

Thx :D. Tried to give it a big sound so I'm glad that you noticed it ;).
Love ur stuff btw :D.